Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Greath Flash

It was a very good flash, but honestly, it lacked the frantic randomness and speed of the usual Awesome cartoons. Let's just say that this has too much continuity and logic to be part of the Awesome franchise. nevertheless, It was very well done and I congratulate you.

WeRBopBop #5 WeRBopBop #5

I want some mo sauce on mine!

Hillarious! great animation, I love your style!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Great!

to everyone who says mac isn't better: Well if "better" isn't an OS that miles more stable than microsoft's OSs, and that runs programs better on less memory well I guess they aren't better.

True, not very many games run on mac; this is why I praise your video aside from being ridiculously well done.

Then again, for what it costs to get a computer that can run COD4 (which macs can run too btw) you could probably get a PS3 or xbox360 with like 40 games.

S.T.M. The Fall S.T.M. The Fall

Couple of suggestions.

Man, this isn't youtube. In order for a work of art to be accepted on this site it has to have at least some creativity involved. I'm sorry, but taping yourself throwing a monkey off the balcony, and adding sound effects from counter strike is far from enough creativity to be accepted in the portal. Mind planning out your work for next time, and working long and hard on it.

ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup

About that pop filter...

Someone said to put a sock on it. As an indie musician who has tried all sort of thing I'd definitely recomend using a woman's nylon sock. An ordinary tube sock will make your voice muffled and inaudible, whereas a nylon sock will just filter those pops when you pronounce the P.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

wow.

Great fla-wait. Video. anyway, quite entertaining. On a semi-related note, as a real guitarist I can say that playing that song on a real guitar is much easier than playing it on guitar hero... thta can't be right.. .=/ anyway. =)

Dungeons&Dragons- trailer Dungeons&Dragons- trailer

Very Smooth Animation, Good Concept

The only problem is that these so-called trailers never really do get finished.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Very Good

I like works of art that have a good message, and this one is actually very good. The sad truth is that that life you just ilustrated is a reality, and I'm really glad that you have exposed that reality in your work.

The moving B! The moving B!

Good Clock Day Submission but...

it was a little too elaborate to be a clock flash

Pivert1 responds:

Who the hell gives a fuck? it WILL pass!

Welcome to the Hilton! Welcome to the Hilton!

It was decent.

Nice, Smooth Animation. But the jokes just didn't do it for me.