Ball's Super Saga Ball's Super Saga

Great Game!

This was very well done, you can notice that it was worked on. The Menu isn't xactly eye candy but it's ok. The gameplay is interesting enough, original, to say the least, love how you have to deal with the momentum of the ball, and the music isn't half bad. I'd recomend for future versions making perhaps and obstacle course beetween the ball and the goal dot.

Double 0' Penguin Double 0' Penguin

Actually,

No, it is not amusing. Please consider finishing your work before submiting.

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

Nice

I wish I could catch little sponge bobs, patricks and squidwards for extra points down there... THEN, i'd give you 10 points. =)

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

OMFG!!!

oh lord, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?!?!?! ='(.. I thought you guys were dead or somethin; I was thinkin.. will their great flash ever return to our priviledged portal..? thank the lord you're back... I haven't seen any recent news on your website lately so I thought you had given up flash... pity for that wacom tablet you had bought... anyways, your back and I can expect quality flashes from NG again ^^

Trick-O-Treat-O-Tron Trick-O-Treat-O-Tron

Good Game

It's a pretty good game, in spite of the uncomfortable controls... The best thing about though, can't be atributed to you, it's the music, very catchy and goes with the game.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

hello =)

OMG IS THAT THE NEW NG PRELOADER?

Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

It's so beautiful...

i played stickrpg for the first time when i firt came into newgrounds...what a wonderful day...finish it soon plz...a flash version of GTA...cooli =)

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

AWSOME!!!

this is even better then AH!! you should make a console version....if they did it with AH you can do it with this....the only bad stuff is that it was too short....but it's cool anyways =)

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

cool game but..

as an actual drummer, i tell you there's not enough realism in the game, it is very good, but for the next game you make (you have to do one plz) you should add like basic cymbals...such as high hat and crash...besides that, great game!!

High School Rise to Glory High School Rise to Glory

THAT WAS FUCKING AWSOME!!!

MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!