Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Greath Flash

It was a very good flash, but honestly, it lacked the frantic randomness and speed of the usual Awesome cartoons. Let's just say that this has too much continuity and logic to be part of the Awesome franchise. nevertheless, It was very well done and I congratulate you.

WeRBopBop #5 WeRBopBop #5

I want some mo sauce on mine!

Hillarious! great animation, I love your style!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Great!

to everyone who says mac isn't better: Well if "better" isn't an OS that miles more stable than microsoft's OSs, and that runs programs better on less memory well I guess they aren't better.

True, not very many games run on mac; this is why I praise your video aside from being ridiculously well done.

Then again, for what it costs to get a computer that can run COD4 (which macs can run too btw) you could probably get a PS3 or xbox360 with like 40 games.

Ball's Super Saga Ball's Super Saga

Great Game!

This was very well done, you can notice that it was worked on. The Menu isn't xactly eye candy but it's ok. The gameplay is interesting enough, original, to say the least, love how you have to deal with the momentum of the ball, and the music isn't half bad. I'd recomend for future versions making perhaps and obstacle course beetween the ball and the goal dot.

Double 0' Penguin Double 0' Penguin

Actually,

No, it is not amusing. Please consider finishing your work before submiting.

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

Nice

I wish I could catch little sponge bobs, patricks and squidwards for extra points down there... THEN, i'd give you 10 points. =)